[Flang-dev] Flang meetup at Supercomputing 17 (Wednesday November 15, 6:30 PM MST)

Gary Klimowicz gklimowicz at nvidia.com
Mon Oct 30 17:00:59 EDT 2017

Flang developers,

If you are attending SC17 in Denver November 13-17, please join us for a Flang meetup Wednesday evening (November 15) beginning promptly at 6:30 PM.

We have scheduled the Hopscotch Room in the Curtis Hotel and refreshments. To be sure that you're kept up to date on the schedule, please let me know if you would like to attend the meetup, and I will send you the calendar invitation with the details.

We are scheduling a few lightning talks for the initial part of the meeting.  In particular, we'll have talks on

  *   Summary of current status of Flang
  *   Experience working inside the compiler for new platforms
  *   Successful application ports with Flang
  *   Unsuccessful application ports with Flang - What went wrong and how can we fix it?
  *   Thoughts about the future of Flang

Light refreshments will be provided.

We're looking forward to seeing you all face-to-face.

Best regards,

Gary Klimowicz