[Flang-dev] [RFC] Enable CI for flang/f18 on travis-ci.org

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:47:01 EST 2018

Travis CI is fantastic and this is a great idea.  I hope you have
experience dealing with very long clones and builds, because those tend to
be an issue.

Do you have Travis CI enabled in your fork of the repo?  Seeing it working
there makes it a lot easier to get everybody on board with this.

Best,

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond