[Flang-dev] [RFC] Enable CI for flang/f18 on travis-ci.org

Isuru Fernando isuruf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:38:00 EST 2018

> My understanding is that the build folder is needed, not just the
binaries. Moreover, llvm-lit needs to be copied manually from the build
folder to the install folder because it is not part of a make install
target.

You don't need the build folder. If you don't want to test with LLVM fork
in flang-compiler org, then you can install a pre-compiled LLVM binary and
use it. Here's an example, https://github.com/isuruf/flang/pull/100/files.
Note that I download the source code of some LLVM utils at
https://github.com/isuruf/flang/pull/100/files#diff-354f30a63fb0907d4ad57269548329e3R35
.

Isuru