[Flang-dev] strange build failure in chroot'd environment

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:56:49 EDT 2018

Thank you for the response but this was a self inflicted issue in porting
the flang-driver. I added some checks for the FreeBSD OS and somehow was
pushing junk into the UpperCmdArgs list:
https://github.com/teamblubee/flang-driver/commit/25657b56215d4081af7b56c8c252ff2c8fe9df41#diff-1dd96ad410eb3ca474d5e192f2e7de14R566

I've fixed the issue in the next commit and things are moving along
smoothly again.

Best,
Owen