[Flang-dev] new Flang discussions?

Roger Ferrer Ibáñez rofirrim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:52:34 EDT 2018

Hi Jeff,

definitely, but I would expect a source-level tool to operate on a
representation of the source input which hasn't undergone any lowering yet.
If the goal is only code generation (which it isn't, for let's say, a
checker), then I fully buy the idea of lowering things to C/C++.

I'm a bit scared of the idea of something akin to f2c happening in the FE,
but perhaps this is not what will happen and my concern is moot?

Kind regards,

Missatge de Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman at gmail.com> del dia dj., 11
d’oct. 2018 a les 17:29:

--