[Flang-dev] Flang roundtable at LLVMDev

David Greene dag at cray.com
Mon Oct 15 11:05:49 EDT 2018

Jeff Hammond <jeff.science at gmail.com> writes:

> It’s too bad it’s too late to have BoF at LLVM conference next week
> about this (I’ll not be there but I’m sure many others will be).

Tanya sent out a note about roundtables.  Is there interest in having a
flang roundtable?  If so, what should be covered?  Who will be attending
the conference?  I will be there.  Steve Scalpone is giving a flang
lightning talk.  Anyone else from NVIDIA attending?

The program schedule is here:

https://llvmdev18.sched.com

Good roundtable times for me would be:

  Wednesday 10:30-11:00, 12:00-12:30, 2:30-3:00, 3:30-4:00, 4:30-5:00, 5:00-5:30(?)
  Thursday  12:00-01:00 (could spill into lunch 1:00-2:00 if we want, I guess)

I'd like to meet all of you who have interest in this project.  Even
just getting people into a room for introductions and learning about
what people hope for f18 would be valuable.

I am traveling tomorrow.  I could try to register a time with Tanya
today if we can quickly agree when to meet.  Otherwise, perhaps someone
from NVIDIA could take the lead on organizing something.

                                 -David