[Flang-dev] Flang roundtable at LLVMDev

McCormick, Pat pat at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 15 12:02:21 EDT 2018

I’ll be there.

The best times for me are on Wednesday: 10:30-11:00,2:30-3:00,3:30-4:00

I agree — it would be very worthwhile to put some names and faces together and get a high-level feel for things.  That alone would be valuable to me. I think Steve is the only NVIDIA/PGI attendee this year.  I can certainly provide a brief history of how we got to where we are today and what some of our initial and long-term motivations were at the outset but I obviously can’t speak for NVIDIA — hopefully Steve will be able to join us.

—Pat