[Flang-dev] Flang roundtable at LLVMDev

Stephen Scalpone sscalpone at nvidia.com
Mon Oct 15 12:25:09 EDT 2018

I'll be at the LLVM developer's conference.  Besides the lightning talk on Wednesday from 2-3, I'll be moderating Session 12 on Thursday 2:00PM-3:30PM.  Another member of the PGI group is attending as well.

A good time for me would be Wednesday after 3:30.

There's Flang meetup is scheduled for Supercomputing 2018 at the Aloft Hotel on Sunday, November 11, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. This will be held in conjunction with an LLVM in HPC Workshop social.  Gary will be there and is arranging for a few short presentations.  NVIDIA is sponsoring a little food & drink.