[Flang-dev] Flang roundtable at LLVMDev

David Greene dag at cray.com
Mon Oct 15 13:03:30 EDT 2018

Since there's a break at 4pm Wednesday, shall we try to put something in
the 3:30pm timeslot so that we have time to "go over" if needed?  That
time also has the advantage of not conflicting with any talks of BoFs.
Of course another roundtable topic of interest could conflict but we
have no way of knowing that now.

                          -David