[Flang-dev] [llvm-dev] flang in llvm.org source tree

Troy Johnson troyj at cray.com
Mon Oct 15 16:19:51 EDT 2018

That’s the flang that’s presently in use by anyone who says they are using flang.  ;)

But there is also https://github.com/flang-compiler/f18 which is a newer flang.

Since you asked when flang would be added to llvm.org, Dave was trying to point out that the older of the two probably would never land there, since there is a newer one in development.

The older one likely has recent commits, too, because that’s the one that can be more readily used at the moment.

-Troy