[Flang-dev] gnu extensions/ workarounds in flang

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 00:40:51 EDT 2018

This helped me get rid of 3 of the 4 errors:
find . -name "*.f90" -exec sed -i -e 's|besjn|BESSEL_JN|g;
s|besyn|BESSEL_YN|g' {} \;

Now there's only one left:
flang -c -g   besselh.f90
F90-S-0038-Symbol, complex, has not been explicitly declared (besselh.f90)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   1 severes, 0 fatal for besselh
gmake: *** [Makefile:37: besselh.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [Makefile:37: besselh.o] Error 1

Here's the source on gitlab:
https://gitlab.onelab.info/getdp/getdp/blob/master/contrib/pewe/fortran/besselh.f90

or

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/kEZbwfvd

Can anyone assist me with this last error?