[Flang-dev] Flang roundtable at LLVMDev

David Greene dag at cray.com
Tue Oct 16 23:15:21 EDT 2018

Ok, I confirmed the Wed. 3:30 timeslot with Tanya.  See you all then!  I have no particular agenda for this beyond introductions and "interest in flang" statements so come with topics you'd like to discuss.  Keep in mind that some of us are very new to the project and some may have more interest in the PGI-based flang while others are looking toward f18.

David