[Flang-dev] LLVM Social, and Flang Meetup, in Dallas, TX: Sunday, Nov 11 @ 6pm

Gary Klimowicz gklimowicz at nvidia.com
Mon Oct 29 20:30:30 EDT 2018

Hi, everyone!

Please join us for an LLVM social, and Flang Meetup, in Dallas TX on
Sunday, November 11th @ 6pm.

Combining people in town for SC18, and locals, we could have a very nice
turnout. Please join us and help make that happen!

We have a space reserved at the:
    Aloft Dallas Downtown
    1033 Young St, Dallas, TX 75202

from 6pm to 9pm. This is across the street from the Dallas (Kay Bailey
Hutchison) Convention Center. NVIDIA is graciously sponsoring, and as a
result, in addition to this nice space, drink tickets and light
appetizers will be available.

If you're in town for the LLVM in HPC workshop @ SC18, note that this is
the night *before* the workshop.

There will be a few flash talks on the current state of Flang and F18, and
application experience with Flang; and lot's of interesting
conversation. I hope that you can come. (Please RSVP to me at
gklimowicz at nvidia.com so we can get a rough idea of headcount.)

Hope to see you there,

Gary

--