[Flang-dev] (no subject)

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:09:15 EDT 2018

I wanted to drop a line to this mailing list.

Flang passed the vcvs21 Fortran Test Suite, I'd like to thank Stephen
Scalpone and his team at NVidia for opening sourcing Flang, I'd also like
to thank Mehmet Ero for sharing the Fortran Test Suite links and providing
some help along the way.

You can see the results here on a few hosting sites:
https://pastebin.com/pXxKDsQh
https://hastebin.com/deveyutexe.md
http://pasted.co/1f8ad85a

I attached RESULTS with the same info for those who cannot get to pastebin.

If there are any other benchmarks, I'd be happy to test them and share the
results.

Best,
Owen