[Flang-dev] (no subject)

Perry, Alexis aperry at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 4 11:03:13 EDT 2018

Thanks for sharing!  This is good news!  However, it’s worth noting that not all the tests passed with flying colors.  There are several that “require inspection” and it looks to me like they are tests that involve the BLOCK construct and other similar things.

Best,
Alexis Perry
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Applied Computer Science (CCS-7)