[Flang-dev] (no subject)

Perry, Alexis aperry at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 5 18:26:11 EDT 2018

To be perfectly honest, I don’t know the details about how the vcvs21 Fortran Test Suite runs.  I know that BLOCK is not implemented in Flang yet, and it caught my attention in the test results.  Basically, I feel this is a good result for Flang, but we shouldn’t “rest on our laurels”.

Best,
-- Alexis