[Flang-dev] arpack fails to build [unbalanced parentheses]

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:05:27 EDT 2018

I am using arpack 96 but I don't think it's arpack's fault;

I took a step back to recompile flang from scratch. I am running into some
issues building it maybe someone on this list familiar with the internal
linking for flang can assist me with this.

flang1 and flang2 are being built but they do not get installed and then I
get a compile failure for iso_c_bind.F95 but if I run flang1 on
iso_c_bind.F95 I seem to get valid output:
https://github.com/flang-compiler/flang/issues/242#issuecomment-424907281

Anyone here have any clue?